Tuesday, July 12, 2005

Big brother star Anthony didn't enjoy one particular stag prank

Anthony was left traumatised by a petrifying prank on a recent stag night, he has revealed.

The straight dancer was shocked to learn that after passing out, one of his friends had decided to make use of his gaping mouth.

In a loft chat with Max and Saskia tonight, Anthony was wondering what stag night tricks he had seen pulled before remembering that he was actually the subject of a distressing dido.

"[When I was] lying asleep, I had a cock in my mouth," he declared. "I didn't wake up to it, but they all told us. I was wedged against a wall [because] there were about 15 of us in one room - it was like a refugee camp."

Although he wasn't conscious for any part of the oral ordeal, Anthony's pals were more than happy to fill him in the next morning.

"I couldn't believe it," he added.